Cold sterilization may be essential for certain:
- pharmaceutical products
- medical devices
- tissue samples
For products that contain heat-sensitive ingredients and yet require sterilization or bio-reduction treatments, cold sterilization provides protection via low temperature molecular stabilization.
The processing is fast! At E-BEAM Services:
- We receive refrigerated/frozen product.
- The product is stored in our refrigerator/freezer.
- The electron beam sterilizes the packaged product as it moves through the chamber.
- The increase in temperature is minimal.
- The sterilization is completed in just minutes. This is only possible through electron beam sterilization.
- The product is returned to the refrigerator/freezer.
- This means the product spends the least amount of time removed from cold storage.
- The dose is verified and the refrigerated/frozen product is released for shipment.
On-site refrigeration and storage!
- Refrigeration can be provided at a range of 1° to 5°C, and frozen storage is offered at a range of -24° to -18°C.
- Same day turnaround using the customer’s refrigerated vehicles is available.
If you want to know more about how E-BEAM Services can sterilize your refrigerated or frozen product:
Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.