Quality Lab Tech/Production Support (1st Shift)
E-BEAM Services, Inc. is a leading high tech services company specializing in plastics processing and medical device sterilization. Our Lebanon, OH plant has an immediate opening for a quality oriented, self-starter with the capacity to understand and follow procedures while working with our production staff.
The individual will be trained in the procedures related to our quality system and production processes, including the sterilization of medical devices. Responsibilities will include:
- Product qualification trials
- Dosimetry (the measurement of specialty films to determine if products received proper treatment)
- Producing data and paperwork required to release and certify products
- Calibration of lab equipment
- Assist in the collection of information required to address nonconformances, customer complaints, and corrective and preventive actions
- Clerical duties including report generation, maintaining document system, generation and reconciliation of production and QC paperwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Quality / Laboratory experience a plus
We offer a dynamic teamwork environment with a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as specialized training.
Serious inquiries only.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel: 1 year
For consideration please send resume (if available) or contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-BEAM Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, offering an excellent benefits package including: Competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D insurance, short term disability, bonus potential and a 401K plan.