Do you enjoy building and monitoring the systems that run a company? Are you ready to level-up from individual contributor to the Lead role?
E-BEAM Services is the place for you!
We are a small company but a big business: so your impact will be significant. And you will have
responsibility across our New Jersey, Ohio and Indiana operations. Bring your knowledge, experience and focus. Be the driver to enhance our commitment to
E-BEAM Services is a privately held company in the unique field of contract electron beam
processing. We make electrons go more than 99% the speed of light, so we need an energetic
and focused Quality Systems professional to join our team and support our business growth.
In this role you will:
- Own and improve our Quality processes, procedures, and systems to ensure they meet
- the needs of our growing business
- Improve our quality document change control process & ensure internal compliance
- Communicate with customers regarding quality requirements and to resolve issues
- Lead and improve our internal audit program
- Schedule, host, and close-out customer audits
- Ensure compliance with FDA, ISO and other regulatory requirements
- Gather and analyze quality data
- Apply your knowledge of statistical tools to identify quality trends and to support
- continuous improvement efforts across the company
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Systems
- BA or BS preferred
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, DEA and other regulatory requirements
- Experience with CAPA system and implementing effective corrective action
- Experience with internal, customer, and regulatory audits
- Strong skill with MS Office software including statistical tools