Cold sterilization enables low temperature molecular stabilization protection — for products that contain heat-sensitive ingredients and yet require sterilization or bio-reduction treatment.
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Medical Devices
- Tissue Samples
Benefits of e-beam cold processing:
- The processing is fast.
- The electron beam sterilizes the packaged product as it moves through the chamber.
- The e-beam radiation sterilization is completed in just minutes. This is only possible with the electron beam sterilization method.
- The increase in temperature is minimal and this means the product spends the least amount of time removed from cold storage.
On-site refrigeration and storage!
- Refrigeration can be provided at a range of 1° to 5°C, and frozen storage is offered at a range of -24° to -18°C.
- Same day turnaround using the customer’s refrigerated vehicles is available.